Scotland's Jewellery Valuation Service
Adrian Smith FGA, FIRV is a professional ▶Independent◀ Jewellery Valuer and Gemmologist based in Perth, Scotland.
An experienced, highly qualified and enthusiastic Jewellery Appraiser serving clients throughout the Perth, Dundee, Edinburgh and Aberdeen areas.
Fully protecting your jewellery starts with a detailed and independent appraisal and valuation. Adrian S Smith FGA can offer you this peace of mind.
- Prices are item-based and quoted prior to starting work
- Valuation and gemmological services only, jewellery is NOT bought, sold or brokered
- ▶Award winning◀ jewellery appraisal practice
- While-you-watch or same-day personal service
Appraisals and valuations are prepared in a fully equipped gemmological laboratory in Perth on an appointment basis or via your local Scottish Jeweller.
Ultimately, this service will save you money by:
- Keeping your insurance premiums down
- Ensuring a satisfactory insurance settlement, should the worst happen
- Providing many ongoing client services without charge
Once you have had work carried out by Adrian, you can relax, he will look after you and your most treasured possessions.
Imagine a real customer service.......
One that treats all customers to the same high standard, whether they are requiring a complicated Capital Gains Valuation of diamond ring or just wishing a little advice on how best to dispose of "Auntie's brooch".
A professional jewellery valuation service that provides its clients with:
- Complimentary annual clean, polish and condition report service
- Three-yearly valuation updates for a nominal cost only
- Free item assessments for when you just don't know what you have
- Complimentary post-loss support consultations
Adrian S Smith FGA is such a business. This and more is all part of the service.
Adrian Smith FGA, FIRV. Winner of the Institute of Registered Valuers 'DAVID WILKINS AWARD' 2010