Warning: Your screen is not wide enough to be able to view this presentation properly.
Sample Jewellery Valuation
Hover on image or description to pause.
Click a square to jump to specific image.
jQuery Image Rotator With Text by WOWSlider.com v2.1
- High quality British made presentation packaging. Durable and a joy to refer to.
- States the purpose and function of the report. It also contains the interactive disc that comes with your documentation.
- This letter sets the market conditions under which the valuation has been carried out and notes any extraordinary limiting conditions that may apply to all the items in the report.
- Clearly shows the contents of the report.
- Full detailed description of the metal and mounting elements
- Full description of the diamond, including a plot diagram. Plotting is carried out on all diamonds over 1.00ct that do not have a grading report from a recognised Diamond Grading Laboratory.
- Full description of the ring mount and the gemstones, including a colour assessment of any coloured gemstones.
- Continuation of the description. The final value including the value descriptor indicating at what market level the item has been valued.
- Items of low value are grouped under one heading. This helps keep the valuation fee at a reasonable level while still having all of your items recorded.
- Various signed declarations and certifications that ensure that your valuation has been carried out to the highest possible standards.
- Quality images help support the text description. Some complex items may have 10 or more images.
- All your images are accessible from the Interactive CD that accompainies your report.
- This area explains some of the procedures that the Valuer may have used in the course of creating your valuation. It will also explains some important limitations that will apply to the report.
- It is important that the Notes to the Schedule are read in conjunction with the body of the report. They will help you to better understand the report's contents.
- This sheet outlines the features available to you on the Interactive Data Disc that is supplied with your report.
- Your jewellery should be examined annually by a competent person to ensure that it is in an insurable condition. This sheet allows inspections to be recorded and has an area for your notes on this subject.
- Any terms or words that you are unfamiliar with are explained in this section.
- This is not a generic glossary, every entry relates to a word or phrase in the specific report that it relates to.